Coaches inspire, encourage, and support you, and contribute to your professional and personal development. You can expect to strengthen and build your network, and gain the skills and confidence necessary to excel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I choose a coach? First, complete your profile to inform others in the program about what you're looking to gain out of the relationship. Then browse through the list of coaches and send a coaching request to those you would like to connect with. You can use the matching algorithm to...
- What should I do if my coaching relationship isn't going well? We encourage letting the coach know about the situation and contacting a program administrator as soon as possible. We will provide our full support to resolve the situation in a positive and satisfactory manner.
Find a Coach Today!
Discover the perfect resource for your career growth here.
- Take a proactive role in shaping the relationship.
- Understand what you want from the coaching relationship and communicate your goals and aspirations to your coach. Balance a personal and professional relationship with your coach.
- Set aside time for the coaching process and keep all scheduled appointments with your coach.
- Put the time with your coach to its best use. Come to your meetings with planned topics for discussion.
- Respond in a timely manner to your coach's feedback. Respond to emails from your coach within two days of receipt.
- Be open and honest with your coach about your challenges and weaknesses.
- If something concerning the coach needs to be discussed with others, it should first be discussed within the coaching relationship.
- Ask for advice on everything. Have a purpose in each request.
- Blame the coach if his or her advice doesn't work out.
- Expect the coach to know all the answers.
- Commit yourself to obligations you cannot keep.
- Cancel meetings/visits with your coach at the last minute.